Advancing Collaborative Care Teams Program (EXTRA)
Through the EXTRA project, Susan Bowman, Kathleen Klaasen and Paul Komenda created a way to assess team functioning based on the eight indicators.
The process that the teams went through has been documented so people in the Region can be educated as facilitators who can guide and coach teams step by step to improving the collaboration.
We’re pleased to present additional resources to accompany the toolkit.
- Competency Overview
- Competency #1: Person Centred Care
- Competency #2: Role Clarification
- Competency #3: Team Functioning
- Competency #4: Collaborative Leadership
- Competency #5: Interprofessional Communication
- Competency #6: Interprofessional Conflict Resolution
- Team Self-Assessment Reporting Template
- Next Steps Action Plan
- Balanced Score Card Recording Template
- EXTRA Toolkit
- Sample Timeline
- Advancing Collaborative Care Power Point
Interested in obtaining either print versions of the EXTRA Toolkit or the facilitor’s guide? Contact Cindy Hoff at 204-926-7047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you used these resources? We want to know about it – and hear about your experience. Contact Brandy Stadnyk at 204-926-1323.