Appreciative Inquiry involves the art and practice of asking questions that increase what an organization/group does well. Click below for some helpful information, evidence and videos.
Appreciative Inquiry questions
TeamSTEPPS is national team training program developed by theAgency for Research Health and Quality and the US Defence Department. Information on the initiative can be found through the web link below:
The Winnipeg Health Region Emergency and Cardiac Sciences Programs have utilized this approach to train emergency department teams in the Region. For local information on TeamSTEPPS, contact Gayle Bohemier at email@example.com or Shannon Naylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Learning Module on Team Training
To access CAE Team Training, visit the Region’s Learning Management System:
- Visit https://manitoba-ehealth.learnflex.net
- Log in (If you are a new user, click on the link to register and follow the prompts)
- Select the “Courses/Registration” tab.
- Click on “Clinical Skills”
- Click on “Team Training”
- Click “Register” and click “Continue”